On a long phone call, doodling away, i like to draw a single line, never touching itself, round and round, from the end point back into the beginning. If it’s a really long call, I fill it in. If it’s too long, I take a picture and post about my doodling ways.
Fun facts about my doodling history:
- I once doodled an entire day. I only doodled Pokemon. I was eleven.
- I doodled at a restaurant in crayons, the doodle was still up on the wall when I came back a couple months later. I was in high school.
- I used to doodle entire battle scenes, in 2D, with men digging tunnels, launching bombs, shooting guns, building ramparts and castles, driving cars off cliffs. (This doodling was done in real time with SOUND EFFECTS)
- I’ve saved some doodles (I’m a terrible artist). One is in my glove department.
- I doodle on paint/illustrator/photoshop etc. when I don’t have pen and paper. These are my least favorite doodles.
- I doodled a door, and doodled the edges so much you could open the door, and behind the door doodle, there was a doodle dude.